By Tony Morgan
“The refreshing experience of taking a day out once a month to remove myself from the day-to-day of ministry and focus on principles and best practices gave me the space I needed to generate ideas for theChapel. Bouncing thoughts off of growth-oriented leaders from around the country combined with solid teaching from Tony was a powerful recipe for shaping ministry in our community.”
– Brandon Tracy, Executive Pastor of theChapel in Tarpon Springs, FL
We believe in power of leadership coaching networks to help churches get unstuck because we’ve seen it in action. In recent years, we’ve coached more than 100 leaders, and we’re excited to be offering 12 new openings in 2014. The deadline to apply is Feb. 14, 2014.
How do you know if our coaching networks are right for you? It might be a good fit if:
- You are ready to commit to the work (reading, engaging in exercises, etc.) involved for growth.
- You would like a partner who will help you discover new systems and strategies for your church.
- You enjoy environments that help you grow by putting skills into action.
- You learn well by engaging with and being challenged by other leaders.
There are two options for Spring 2014 coaching networks:
Begins in April 2014. The group meets once a month for six months on April 25, May 23, June 27, July 25, August 22 and September 26. Tony Morgan facilitates.
Begins in April 2014. The group meets once a month for six months on April 4, May 2, June 6, July 25, August 15 and September 12. Paul Alexander facilitates.
Need More Info?
Check out our Coaching Network information page.