Measuring weekend service attendance alone isn’t a true measure of church health. These are the things you should be measuring…
Last week, my team and I hosted a webinar around church engagement.
It’s the buzzword we’ve been hearing church leaders talk about all across the nation, but we felt like a lot of pastors still felt confused about what it all mean’t.
So, we decided to dig in.
You can catch our conversation below. Plus, I’ve linked all of the resources that we talked about during the webinar (there are a lot of them, but they’re all incredibly helpful.)
Here’s a few things you can expect to learn from the conversation:
The 2 types of engagement you should be monitoring
Specific benchmarks from the Church Engagement Report that tells us a lot about the difference in growing and declining churches
The role of digital engagement, and why you can’t afford to not have a strong content strategy
A few ways to you know you’re winning when it comes to engagement
Extra resources mentioned live:
- Church Engagement Report
- Developing Leaders for Small Groups | The Unstuck Church Podcast
- Small Groups For The Rest of Us by Chris Surratt
- Less Chaos. Less Noise. by Kem Meyer
- For a deeper dive into ministry metrics, check out our Vital Signs Assessment
- Increasing First-Time Guests | The Unstuck Church Podcast
- The Unstuck Church Podcast
- The Unstuck Church Report
- The Unstuck Process