What is virtual consulting and how does it work?
Engaging in The Unstuck Process with an on-site consultant is not always the best fit for every church. That’s why we offer Virtual Consulting. It’s the same process, including assessment, strategic planning, staffing and structure review and action plans, through a virtual option. We do it all through video conferencing, phone calls, and online coaching.
Our team of consultants will guide you through every step to make sure you have the tools and strategies you need to help your church get unstuck and grow.
Benefits of Virtual Consulting
Does it lower the financial investment?
Yes! You get the same proven process and team of expert consultants working with you, but without the cost of travel time or travel expenses. This significantly lowers the financial investment of engaging with The Unstuck Group.
How does it work?
There are a lot of great tools we use to make sure Virtual Consulting still brings a sense of closeness and community. We leverage video conferencing, coaching calls, and a variety of digital tools.
Will it help us?
Just like our On-Site Consulting, the Virtual Consulting option still customizes and tailors the process to meet the specific needs of your church. The only difference is your consultant will work with you via video conferencing and phone, rather than meeting in person.
Who is it right for?
- International churches. Previously, we’ve mainly worked with churches in the United States and a few churches in Canada and the UK. But with Virtual Consulting, we’re able to work with churches across the globe. If you’ve wanted to partner with us but haven’t been able to because you’re located outside of the USA, now is the perfect time to take advantage of our Virtual Consulting option.
- Smaller churches where budget may be an issue. Eliminating the cost of travel for our team significantly reduces the cost of engaging with The Unstuck Group. If budget is a concern, this is a great option to still take advantage of the full power of the process without having to pay for travel costs.
- Larger churches with dispersed teams. Virtual Consulting is an excellent option for larger, multisite churches where some members of your leadership team may be spread out across several locations. It’s much easier to gather and schedule everyone for online consulting.
- Any church that wants to get started immediately. One of the best things about Virtual Consulting is you get to start right away! As soon as you decide to partner with us, our client experience team will jump in and get your first meeting on the calendar.
- Churches navigating the current landscape with coronavirus. Virtual Consulting is an ideal option for churches that want to redeem this time and use it to plan ahead, get unstuck, and grow. It is very unusual not to be caught up in the whirlwind of planning for Sunday and other ministry events and classes, but with a few weeks to take a step back and get perspective, this is a great time to dive into The Unstuck Process.
If your church is looking for a more cost-effective way to engage with The Unstuck Process or has a large, dispersed leadership team, or is looking for ways to redeem the time while we respond to the coronavirus, Virtual Consulting is a great option. We’re excited to help your church get unstuck and grow.
If you’re interested in learning more, let’s talk.