by Lance Witt
Every leader functions on two stages–the front stage or public world, and the back stage or private world. One cannot lead successfully front stage when one is completely depleted back stage.
In a time when pastors are leaving the ministry in record numbers due to cynicism, disillusionment, weariness, and personal scandals, there is an urgent need for soul care in the private lives of leaders.
Replenish helps leaders focus on the back stage, the interior life, in order to remain spiritually healthy. In a caring, encouraging tone, it will show pastors how to:
- Prioritize matters of the soul
- Develop healthy spiritual practices
- Address problems that lead to burnout
- Create a healthy rhythm in their lives
- Improve their people skills and the spiritual climate of their team
- Develop better systems in their churches
- Discover how to lead an unhurried life
For the many ministry leaders who feel alone, in over their heads, or simply worn out, this book will offer welcome relief and a healthy way forward.