This process guides you manage your organization as a whole entity, not a collection of parts.
Each step logically and systematically builds on the next, blending together the strategic (planning for tomorrow, today), operational (managing today, today) and financial (funding it all).
- Gain clarity from multi-dimensional perspective tools and cross-functional interaction.
- Discover the truth of existing and emerging realities.
- Encourage creativity and surface new ideas.
- Clarify your vision.
- Experience alignment as your team begins to see your organization as a whole, not a collection of parts.
- Create unity as each team member relates his or her role to the strategy and plan.
- Establish accountability through personal ownership and responsibility.
- Focus on what’s important now, increasing performance and minimizing wasted effort.