Marketing/Communications Intern – Spring 2017
Support our marketing and communications team in creating content to help church leaders get unstuck.
The Unstuck Group is a team of high-capacity people located all across the country. Our internship requires remote work, but we are committed to making sure each intern has the mentorship and accountability necessary for an outstanding experience.
Interns will be paired with a staff leader for mentorship and ongoing project assignment and oversight. They will be invited to participate in video conference staff meetings, and as possible, may include in-person meetings with their mentor.
- Drafting and editing blog posts, newsletters and social media copy
- Research to support content topics
- Supporting webinar projects
- Planning and executing social media advertising campaigns
- Design work for social media campaigns (desirable skill but not required)
- Reporting on ROI of marketing initiatives
- Analyzing metrics regularly to inform adjustments to marketing strategy
- Preparing reports for consulting clients
- Participating in weekly content and marketing planning meetings
- Participating in bi-monthly all-team staff meetings
- Undergraduate student currently enrolled in a relevant field of study
- 12 – 15 week commitment
- 10 hours per week