Build high-performing and healthy teams, equipped to close the gap between vision and execution.
We’ve found many church staff teams operate in one of two extremes:
They get along with each other but struggle to execute plans… or they are impressively productive but unhealthy and dysfunctional. And, of course, thousands of teams live in the spaces along that spectrum.
Great teams focus on both results and relationships.
- everyone on your team knew their priorities and owned them
- you had meetings where clear decisions were made and action immediately followed you knew how to assess performance and leadership capacity
- you had a plan to help each team member develop and get better
- your team was spiritually vibrant and flourishing
- you knew how to have candid conversations and resolve conflict
- everyone on your team had a good work/life balance
- you knew how to confidently structure your team to support your ministry strategy
6 Aspects of High Impact Teams
Systems & Structure
Through the Unstuck Teams Process, we can guide you to lead staff teams that get stuff done and love working together—spiritually, emotionally, and relationally healthy, as well as productive and high-performing.
“From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” Ephesians 4:16
The Unstuck Teams Process
At the end of this process, you will be positioned to experience the synergy of teams that are both high-performing and healthy.