In our work with churches, we regularly see teams struggling in the area of staffing and structure. Getting everyone focused on the right priorities with a clear understanding of their roles has proven to be difficult. No matter how hard that may be, the quality of a church’s team greatly impacts the effectiveness of its ministry!
We’re partnering with Vanderbloemen Search Group to get church staffing unstuck. And we’re asking you to join us! Before you decide, consider these 10 signs that your own church staff may be stuck:
- Everyone heads straight to the lead pastor’s office when a problem arises.
- You’re on the hunt for a new youth pastor every 24 months.
- Staff members have different understandings of what “effective” actually means.
- Your staff structure is built around a strategy that you’re no longer using.
- You have a few “rogue ministries” that no staff member is owning.
- Projects are regularly delayed by a culture of bureaucracy.
- Communication throughout your team regularly falls through the cracks.
- That person who clearly does the least of anyone is still on staff.
- You say you are developing leaders but you cannot explain how.
- You know your team is capable of more than the results you are experiencing.
If any of these sound familiar to you, join our effort to get your staff unstuck. Take the first step by sharing your experience in this short, 8 minute survey. By doing so, you’ll get early access to everything we discover. That way you can begin improving your team as quickly as possible!
Click to take the Staffing and Structure Survey