Here’s my recent interview with best-selling author and speaker Jon Acuff. We discussed his new book, Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters. Check out the interview highlights and links below.
- “Fear is really loud when you do things that matter.”
- “Some of us believe it’s ‘Begin with the end in stone.'”
- “Your purpose won’t find you on a couch.”
- “It’s no longer about when you were born — it’s about when you started to live.”
- “When you go first as a leader, you give everyone else in the room the gift of going second.”
- “If you don’t share your weaknesses, they won’t trust your strengths.”
Leave a Reply