As you may have figured out by now, I’m on a mission to help churches get unstuck. With that in mind, I released an eBook called Stuck in a Funk?: How to Get Your Church Moving Forward. To my surprise, something unexpected started to happen.
I began receiving messages from pastors and other church leaders that wanted to share the book, but couldn’t easily do that because it was only available as an eBook. That, of course, was unacceptable.
That’s why I’m excited to announce that Stuck in a Funk? was just released in a paperback version. You can order it today on Amazon and have it shipped by the end of the week.
Still not convinced? Then here are 10 reasons why it’s good Stuck in a Funk? is now available in paperback:
- You can give each deacon their own copy. Deacons don’t have to share!
- I’m helping you save battery life on your iPad. (You’re welcome.)
- You can Instagram #unfiltered pictures of your handwritten notes.
- Rather than leaving tracts in restrooms, you can leave my book.
- I can guarantee there are no viruses or malware in the paperback version. Consider this the Windows-friendly version.
- If you don’t like it, you can sell it on eBay.
- You can ship a case to your denominational headquarters. (They may ship their pants.)
- Two words: “Pew copies.”
- It’s an excuse to engage in witty repartee with your friendly UPS delivery person.
- Now I won’t have to autograph your Kindle.
Seriously, this is a great opportunity for you to engage your staff team or leadership board in a healthy conversation.
No more excuses. It’s time to get unstuck.
Photo Credit: angeloangelo via Compfight cc
Leave a Reply