- Most innovations fail.
- Faith is doing what God tells me to do not just doing something risky.
- High risk is not the way to be a serial innovator.
- A serial innovator bring true innovation multiple times (not a one hit wonder).
- Innovation = change
- Innovation doesn’t need to be sold.
- Serial innovators don’t fall into the buy-in trap, they get permission.
- The key to serial innovation is not systemized change, it is lots of trial and error.
- Make innovation “both/and.” Create the future while honoring the past.
- Innovation’s Dirty Little Secret: Why Serial Innovators Succeed Where Others Fail releases in October, 2013.
- Larry’s Blog
- North Coast Church
Photo Credit: Rachel.Melton via Compfight cc
Leave a Reply