- On the importance of strategy: “It’s entirely possible to have a clear idea where you want to go and have absolutely no idea how to get there.”
- Tony and Max talk about getting perspective of the current situation, planning for the future and then determining the action that’s required today.
- Max says the word “process” like a proper Englishman.
- “Execution and strategy are not two separate things — they are the same thing.”
- Max explains that strategic planning needs to be a continuous process.
Need help with strategic planning in your organization? Learn more about how we can help.
Leave a Reply